The fashion style department has been instrumental in transfer a couple of paradigm shifts in style perception of Asian country. It works closely with garment industry so as to evolve a novel fashion identity universally relevant and acceptable, for a worldwide audience. The program is reinforced with Associate in nursing accumulated connection to the style business in Asian country and with a mission to form a worldwide identity in style. This program is styled, is meant or is intended to supply students with Associate in nursing understanding of design talent required in today's garment industry. To remain at the latest, students would like innovation style skills, familiarity with the worldwide fashion and style scene-plus your own complete of ability. This course is exclusive as a result of it combines sensible workshops with intellectual studies in style, culture and technology. By the top of 2 years, students would be ready to have created their own mini-collections. Holistic inputs on generic style with centered approach towards attire infuse the flexibility to develop and channelize ability. The course of study hones style sensitization that balances international fashion aesthetics with Associate in Nursing Indian soul. It addresses desires of the export market further as each dressmaking and pre-a porter vesture in Asian country, increasing and categorizing attire style into niche segments. In tandem bicycle with the shifts within the business wherever style has become even a lot of important, the scholarâ€™s are trained to anticipate and address relevant issues and problems. A logical, sequential, active expertise allows students to conceive styles, create patterns, drape and construct clothes of impeccable quality.
- Designer/Assistant Designer
- Pattern Designer
- Fashion Illustrator
- Fashion Entrepreneur
- Costume designer
- Fashion consultant
- Personal stylist
- Technical designer
- Graphic designer
- Production pattern maker
- Fashion coordinator
The course structure for Professional Diploma in Fashion Design & Technology is given below:
1st Semester - 20 credits
- Foundation Art
- Elements of principle of fashion design
- Introduction of Pattern making & GMT
- Fashion & Apparel design fundamental
- Practical - 1 Portfolio Making
- Practical - 2 Pattern Making & Grading
2nd Semester - 20 credits
- History of the western world fashion
- Introduction to textile
- Grooming & Communication Skills
- Fashion a design foundation
- Creative yarn craft
- Basic of computer Application Practical
3rd Semester - 20 Credits
- Introduction to fashion illustration
- Sewing Technology
- Introduction to draping
- Creative Embroidery
- Practical - 1 Inspirations on Project
- Practical - 2 Pattern Making & Sewing
4th Semester - 20 credits
- Garment Construction
- Sewing Technology part - ii
- Textile science processing
- Advance Computer
- History of Indian Fashion
- Market Dynamics
- Practical - 1Portfolio Development
5th Semester - 24 Credits
- Fabric Testing a quality control
- Fashion Analysis
- Vintage costumes
- History of western world fashion
- Market Dynamics
- Practical - 1 Mood board's and fashion forecasting
- Practical - 2
6th Semester - 20 Credits
- Industry Project/Skill Project & VIVA
- Visual Merchandising
- Fashion Accessory
- Advance Fashion Illustration
- Production Management
- Quality Control
Any student who has passed 10+2 from any recognised school. Fees stated above does not include any service tax or cess. also, registration fees is part of total fees payable by the student. Fees can also be paid in easy monthly installments.
Application form must be accompained with the following:
- Admission and Registration Fee.
- Tuition Fee of the necessary course.
- The fee can be paid either by cash or demand draft from any Bank payable ar New Delhi favouring International School of Design.
- Attested copies of all necessary certificates.
- Four passport size photographs.
- In addition to the fees paid to the Institute, the student has to pay the Examination and recognition fees for the respective Board/ University as and when required.
Rules & Regulations
- The relevant entire fee or the first installment, along with other charges is payable at the time os admission. The balance Installments should be paid before the due date.
- The Institute does not accept responsibility for the eligibility of a student for any exam or his/her acceptance as a candidate by any examining body due to non-compaliance of rules and/or non submission of documents/exam fees and for nonfulfillment of the Board and University regulations.
- Accordingly, the candidate is advised to check his/her eligibility before applying for the admission.
- In the event of last date of admissions being over, or change in Board or University the Management of the Institute reserves the right to transfer the candidate to the new University/Board in the same or next academic year.
- Fees once paid will under no circumstances be refunded or Transferred or adjusted to any other course or any other student.
- A minimum os 75% attendance is must to appear for the final examination.